
Quote:]
"I wish i could rent yesterday and turn it back in at 5"
-- Kanye West
close one door, open another
First off, let me say that I am used to having things my way.
I am fully aware of how snobby that may sound, but it's the truth of the matter.
It's partially a spoiled thing, but it's also because I'm used to working for what I want and seeing to it that it's obtained.
With that being said, when things don't work out for me according to what I had in mind, it's a major shot to my esteem.
Lately I've been feeling so down, walking around with a chip on my shoulder and no one to blame. Do you know what it feels like to have wanted something so badly and to not have it happen?
I've heard it said, "If you wanna make God laugh, then tell Him what you've got planned." I guess that's how this lil' tid bit went down. Again, God is getting his laughs off at my expense.
It's all good though. That is clearly not what He had in mind? How am I sure about this? Because everything happens for a reason, and unfortunately this just wasn't my season. Now just because I'm down now doesn't mean i'll always wear this frown. MY TIME IS COMING, JUST NOT NOW!
It gets greater later...
--Poetic Justice

No comments:
Post a Comment