and indeed it was, ingrates almost ruined my day!
I've come to several realizations about myself these past few months and I can honestly say its been a very humbling experience.
I can be a gift or a curse; Some say i'm the epitome of rude but I just keep to myself that's all. I'm really big on vibes, if i don't like your vibe, then i don't like you. point blank period!
""and that's all I have to say about that" --Forrest Gump
So I'm a Overachiever Analysis Thinker [I like to know the who/what/why/when].
I've always been one to ask questions whether at the right or wrong time. And I very easily let my emotions get the best of me, although it's something i'm working on.
And today was just one of those damn days! I felt as though everyone was against me today and clearly it showed. Some actions were done, things were said but in all honesty they were things that was suppose to stay in my head. I let my words become actions, which isn't always so bad but if i could go back today wouldn't have ended up so bad...
""and that's all I have to say about that"
So until we meet again fellow bloggers;
I bid you adieu for the evening!
-- 1/2 Poetic Justice

No comments:
Post a Comment