Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Weight of the world..

Quote]:


"Stop looking for what you ain't got and start be thankful for what you already got"
--T.i

Life is an interesting journey, you never know where it's going to take you.
Peaks and valleys, twist and turns. You can get the surprise of your life. sometimes on the way to where your going you can think to yourself this is this worst time of your life. But at the end of the road through all the adversity, after you get to where you wanna be, you remember what doesn't kill only makes you stronger...this is my dilemma

Being a single black female in today's society is a heavy load. There are so many things in life that aspire to be, things to achieve, love to seek, fulfillment in need. The things I need to be complete....


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I woke up today with a heavy heart. Last night I went to sleep on top of the world and woke up this morning the world was on top of me. But its the little things in life that we forget. alot of people don't see this part of me because i'm always the encourager and not so much the encouragee. I'm always there for others but who will be there for me? I guess the saying to whom much is given much is tested and this era of life is my test and it can only get better from here.

So I am going to release and let go of all past hurts, misunderstanding and grudges because I am blessed! I recognize them as the distractions they are, for GOD is all there is. All else is a lie! Now give yourself a hug, wipe your tears and smile!

i bid you adieu for the evening

-- 1/2 Poetic Justice
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: