Friday, March 13, 2009

RSVP...

Quote:]


"Well I'm sorry but I won't be attending your pity party"
-- Ne-Yo


Now ladies I'm pretty sure we've all had the guy who put us in the whole...
but its time for us to... stand up and move on

We need independent queens working for our thrown, for once ladies it's time to have our own!

You sit in the dark alone, and won't answer your phone
Well, I'm sorry I won't attend your pity party.
Life is long, There will be pain but life goes on
with everyday a brand new song,But if you'd rather stay at home.
I've been the lover in the pain of a heart from another
Can be difficult to recover, yes this I know
but difficult, isn't impossible!
"To whom much is given, much is tested!"
And your tears won't bring him back
I know you wish that it did
but it just don't work like that
I know that healing takes time, hey!
Even your heart has a pace,too!
but how much time are you gonna take?
Too much would be a mistake!


-- Poetic Justice

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: